Alorica Sr HR Generalist in El Paso, Texas
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Utilize complete understanding of HR skills/knowledge to provide assistance, interpretation, and counsel to management and employees regarding the company’s policies, programs, and practices spanning multiple HR areas, including talent acquisition, talent management, compensation, benefits, employee relations, human resource planning or other services. Research complex and unique HR issues and develop and formulate recommendations to resolve said issues in accordance with applicable legislation or company policies, programs, or practices. May train, mentor, and assist support staff in the performance of their day-to-day responsibilities.
• Under minimal supervision, drives the implementation and administration of the Company’s HR policies and programs to Corporate/Shared Services comprising an employee population of up to 1000+ employees spread out across multiple sites and work at home. Supports the HR strategy and business decisions as communicated by HR Business Partners and Senior HR Leaders.
• Independently advises management regarding complex HR issues to ensure the consistent application of practices in compliance with legal requirements and company policy. Includes providing guidance, counseling, and coaching in regards to disciplinary actions, terminations, performance management, and fact-finding investigations.
• Partners with and advises department managers on all disciplinary actions and terminations to ensure compliance with company procedures and applicable regulations.
• Provides an "open door" policy for employees to communicate work related concerns. Counsels employees and maintains positive employee relations. Acts as liaison between employees and management team.
• Monitors and evaluates employee satisfaction and attrition levels and recommends strategies and employee-focused programs and activities aimed to improve employee engagement and retention.
• Acts on behalf of the HR Business Partner to administer HR processes, including performance management and merit review process, benefits enrollment, leaves administration, organizational development, and succession planning. Initiates management training where appropriate.
• May be responsible for coordinating and assisting in leading activities performed by HR staff in the performance of their daily responsibilities and training less experienced support staff.
• Assists in the development and implementation of new or modified human resource procedures and ensures change supports company policies. Recommends changes to existing company policies, practices, and programs to meet changing company needs.
• Partner with Corporate Recruiters to execute full life cycle recruitment activities relating to sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring for various positions. May be responsible for participating in recruiting activities and conducting new hire orientations as needed.
• Liaise with Corporate Human Resources departments of expertise when needed to address more complex HR issues, such as fact finding investigations, employment litigation, and workforce reorganizations.
• Responsible for ensuring appropriate employee record-keeping and documentation including recruiting documentation, employee files, labor posters, payroll records, and other applicable company, client, or regulatory required documentation.
• Prepares reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
• Administers the Company’s HR policies and programs to Corporate/Shared Services comprising an employee population of up to 1000+ employees spread out across multiple sites and work at home. May serve as lead worker over support staff at assigned site(s) in the performance of their day-to-day responsibilities.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
OTHER RELATED DUTIES
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.JOB REQUIREMENTS
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
• Applicable HR certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, CHRP) strongly preferred.
• Five or more years related Human Resources and/or Management experience required.
• Previous Employee Relations and/or Recruiting experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of all HR functional areas and practices including applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
• Ability to create, lead, and implement local employee-focused efforts as part of a corporate HR strategy.
• Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
• Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Work Environment:*
• Office environment.
• Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Alorica is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workforce. Alorica recruits qualified applicants and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.