HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurses (RN), Supervisor ICU-Nights in El Paso, Texas
*POSITION SUMMARY: * * *Under the general supervision of the unit Director or designee the Charge Nurse assumes responsibility for direction and of the unit Director or designee the Charge Nurse assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts.In collaboration with other members of the managementteam, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in unit. The Charge Nurse also provides feedback to the nursing director regarding patient care, budgetary, and strategic planning opportunities for improvement.
REQUIRED LICENSURE/CERTIFICATIONS 1. RN licensed in state of Texas or Compact State 2. BCLS 3. ACLS REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE
- BSN required
_ PREFERRED EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE _AND ABILITIES
- Preferred experience as a Charge RN in Critical Care.
- Experienced in Critical Care.
- TNCC and CCRN
- Effective communication skills; both orally and written.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to move an excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Registered Nurses (RN), Supervisor ICU-Nights
Location: Texas-El Paso-Las Palmas Medical Center - El Paso
Requisition ID: 01515-18280