Anthem Business Analyst II/III-Remote-PS3585 in El Paso, Texas
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. /* At Anthem, Inc., * it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Business Analyst II/III-Remote
This position collaborates with business and IT partners to facilitate and manage the end-to-end resolution of production issues which may impact multiple business areas, functions and system platforms. Collaborating with business partners, this position will drive timely resolution of production issues per agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs)Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
Accountable for end-to-end resolution of all reported incidents and inquiries
Provide issue management by coordinating proper resources for resolution of high severity issues in a timely manner
- Triage a wide range of production issues; perform research & analysis required to determine root cause
- Analyzes complex end-user needs and develops specific business application software requirements to resolve production issues
- Route work to appropriate areas for further analysis as required or into appropriate process for resolution (e.g. LO, SSCR)
- Perform analysis, testing and follow-up on all production support issues and/or inquiries
- Responsible for coordination with technical teams and any other areas required for issue/inquiry resolution
- Produce or request impact reports to identify claims impacted by a resolved system issue and ensure claims are adjusted
- Assess risk, ensure business partners understand risk/impact and assist in prioritization of production issues
- Analyzes system issues to evaluate root cause and design/develop solutions to mediate issue. Tests solutions and documents specifications, modifications or design changes.
- Investigates and documents escalated issues and possible solutions to complex and moderately complex problems. May consult with additional technology resources to solve issues requiring other specialized technical support.
- Ensure the appropriate escalation process is followed including open flow of information within the organization and with business, Enterprise Benefit Administration (EBA) & IT partners.
- Track trends and report issues to management, providing recommendations for processes and/or systematic solutions to reduce production issues
- Participate in and/or facilitate the resolution of core issues with various team members to meet turnaround Time (TAT) performance
May provide training to customers on software applications and prepare operations, procedures, and methods documentation
This position is posted as a job family, and the selected candidate will be placed into the job level commensurate with their experience.
Business Analyst II/III SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:+ Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements. + Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts. + Capability to lead an internal strategic and/or continuous improvement activity with minimal supervision. + Proficient with Jira. + Demonstrated experience with Root Cause Analysis. + Demonstrated experience on design & development of use case diagrams, business process model diagrams & flowcharts. + Ability to analyze and document complex business processes. + Advanced skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint. * QUALIFICATIONS: * *Required:* + 3-7 years of hands-on experience analyzing processes in support of health care Enrollment & Billing processing systems. + Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university preferably in information systems, computer science or engineering or equivalent experience. + Experience communicating with a variety of both business and technology stakeholders and cross-functional groups. + ISG & WGS Enrollment & Billing experience required *Preferred:* + Extensive knowledge Enrollment & Billing + Proven and demonstrated skills in requirements development, requirements management and application of best practices. + Business Analyst certification from a recognized industry organization. + Six Sigma and/or PMP certification.
/ Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at // antheminc.com/careers // . EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran. /
Job Business Support
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Business Analyst II/III-Remote-PS3585
Location: texas-El Paso
Requisition ID: PS3585